Subject to the approval of the Actuary, this Synod hereby approves:
1. That the Board place the beneficiaries and their dependents, the Bishops and Clergy in active service, and their dependents, of the twenty dioceses, and the Boards of General Synod on the Pension Fund on an actuarial basis as from 1st January 1947.
2. That the Pension Board formulate in consultation with the seven unassisted dioceses a mutually accepted method of dealing with the transfer of their Bishops and Clergy under Reciprocity Agreement.
3. That the Board is hereby empowered to make such regulations as the actuary may require for the proper administration of the Fund as from the effective date.
4. That in addition to the investment in the Consolidated Trust Fund the Board may invest in Canadian Government Annuities.
5. That except as herein before provided the present Canon shall continue in force. CARRIED in both Houses.
File consists of oversize copies of the register of marriages.
Places included are Fort Chimo, Leaf River, George River, Makalik (Whale River), Lower Koksoak, Aupaluk, Fort Mackenzie, Payne Bay, Great Whale River, Kokapic, Upper Koksoak River, Tameruseak, Mukalik, and Diana Bay.