File consists of photocopies of the Register of Baptisms recorded by W.C. Bomps, Robert McDonald, and T.H. Canham. Abodes include: Peel River, Fort Youcon, LaPierre's House, Porcupine River, Chowenjik, Tsikenjik, and Tranjik.
File consists of one volume of baptism, marriage, and burial records as well as transcribed lists from the Fort Simpson Register. Includes: Baptisms, 1859-1956; Marriages, 1882-1932; Burials, 1859-1889.
File consists of sixteen bound volumes consisting mainly of gospels, hymns, psalms and prayer books, as well as translations and grammars. The works are predominantly written by E.J. Peck and John Horden. See inventory for complete listing.
1. Greenfield, Gulielmi. "Novum testamentum Gracecum..."
2. Greenfield, W. "The polymicrian Greek lexicon to the New Testament."
3. British and Foreign Bible Society. "The four gospels and the acts of the apostles."
3. Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. "A light to lighten the gentiles."
4. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of the "Holy Scripture, for the use of the Esquimaux on the northern and eastern shores of Hudson's Bay."
5. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses in Eskimo.
6. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of the "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses for the use of the Eskimo of Hudson's Bay.
7. Watt. "First Catechism in Esquimaux."
8. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses in Eskimo for Baffin Land.
9. Peck, Edmund J. "The first book of Moses called Genesis."
10. British and Foreign Bible Society. "The book of Psalms" in Eskimo.
11. Peck, Edmund J. "The Four Gospels" translated into the language of the Eskimo of Hudson's Bay.
12. Two small books, badly worn with title page and others missing.
13. Herrnhuteme, C. "Okautsit illiniaraksat Sorrutsinut."
14. Horden, John. "...The New Testament" translated into Cree language.
15. Horden, John. "A collection of psalms and hymns in the language of the Cree Indians of Northwest America."
16. Horden, John. "A grammar of the Cree lanaguage, as spoken by the Cree Indians of North America."