1. the standing committees presently funding ecumenical coalitions to take the above priorities into account in developing grants to coalitions in 1997;
2. those standing committees whose coalition work is funded by the apportionment budget to allow some loosening of the "coalition baskets" in order to permit movement of unallocated funds outside the "baskets" to coalitions that have successfully remandated;
3. the Anglican Council of Indigenous Peoples to consider becoming a funding partner of The Aboriginal Rights Coalition in 1997. CARRIED #35-03-96
(1) The hood for the certificate of the Preliminary Examination shall be of black stuff with a border of crimson stuff two inches wide.
(2) The hoods for the degrees of Bachelor of Divinity and Doctor of Divinity shall be those belonging to the College from which the candidate takes his degree.
Change Section 31 to Section 10, and amend to read: (1) The hood for the title of Scholar in Theology shall be of black stuff with a border of white silk two and one half inches wide. ADOPTED by both Houses.