File consists of a copy of "Testamentitak Tamedsa Nalegapta Piulijipta Jesusib Kristusib Apostelingitalo Piniarningit Ajokertusingillo."Printed for the British Foreign Bible Society in London for the use of the Moravian Mission in Labrador. Stolpen: Gustav Winterib Nenilauktangit, 1876-1878. [GSA Historical Library CB50.7 E72nt17]
File consists of sixteen bound volumes consisting mainly of gospels, hymns, psalms and prayer books, as well as translations and grammars. The works are predominantly written by E.J. Peck and John Horden. See inventory for complete listing.
1. Greenfield, Gulielmi. "Novum testamentum Gracecum..."
2. Greenfield, W. "The polymicrian Greek lexicon to the New Testament."
3. British and Foreign Bible Society. "The four gospels and the acts of the apostles."
3. Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. "A light to lighten the gentiles."
4. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of the "Holy Scripture, for the use of the Esquimaux on the northern and eastern shores of Hudson's Bay."
5. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses in Eskimo.
6. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of the "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses for the use of the Eskimo of Hudson's Bay.
7. Watt. "First Catechism in Esquimaux."
8. Peck, Edmund J. Portions of "The Book of Common Prayer" together with hymns and addresses in Eskimo for Baffin Land.
9. Peck, Edmund J. "The first book of Moses called Genesis."
10. British and Foreign Bible Society. "The book of Psalms" in Eskimo.
11. Peck, Edmund J. "The Four Gospels" translated into the language of the Eskimo of Hudson's Bay.
12. Two small books, badly worn with title page and others missing.
13. Herrnhuteme, C. "Okautsit illiniaraksat Sorrutsinut."
14. Horden, John. "...The New Testament" translated into Cree language.
15. Horden, John. "A collection of psalms and hymns in the language of the Cree Indians of Northwest America."
16. Horden, John. "A grammar of the Cree lanaguage, as spoken by the Cree Indians of North America."